|Fall and Winter Science Courses|
The Stars Challenge Photo and Video Gallery
For Winter 2007 at
Check out the photographs from our Winter 2007
· Ms. Hui’s 6th grade “Forensics” class.
· Ms. Green’s 7th grade class “Ideas at the Speed of Life”.
· Mr. Valente’s 7th and 8th grade physics class “How Things Work”.
· Mr. Coe’s 8th grade astronomy class “Explore the Universe”.
· We also had eight student from Mr. Roche’s 7th grade class “Introduction to Experimental Design” who decided to enter their experiments in the Jersey Shore Science Fair. Mr. Roche’s course was taught in the Fall and the students continued their work into the Winter in order to enter the Science Fair.
· Our Celebration Event marking the end of the Winter 2007 Semester.
The Stars Challenge: An overview of what it is with lots of
pictures and video clips from our courses in 2006 and 2007. Let it download for 15-20 seconds then start
viewing it; you don’t have to wait until it is all downloaded. This video was done by Todd Chappell of
We use Quicktime. If you’d like to download the latest version of Quicktime, click here. It’s from Apple and it’s free!
Of course, videos are best viewed if you have broadband. If you don’t, send us an email (chappell@StarsChallenge.org) or call (732-530-1061) and we’ll get you a DVD with the same videos that you can play on your PC or TV (it seems to work better on the PC).